Namaste! We heartily welcome you all to Nepal. We are trying to give you some facts and travel information about Nepal that help you pre-plan your trip.
Nepal Visa Fees:
Current visa fees to be levied while issuing tourist visa by the Mission/Embassies or Nepal entry point are as following:
15 Days Multiple Visa:
US Dollars 25 or other convertible foreign currency equivalent thereto for 15 days multiple entry visa.
30 Days Multiple Visa:
US Dollars 40 or other convertible foreign currency equivalent thereto for 30 days multiple entry visa.
90 Days Multiple Visa:
US Dollars 100 or other convertible foreign currency equivalent thereto for 90 days multiple entry visa.
Entry and Exit Points in Nepal
The entry and exit points for the purpose of the foreigners entering into and departing from Nepal are following. The Immigration offices in such points are opened 24 hours. Entering and departing from other places except the point is treated as the violation of Immigration Act and the Regulation.
1) Immigration Office, Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
2) Immigration Office, Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
3) Immigration Office, Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
4) Immigration Office, Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
5) Immigration Office, Belahia, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
6) Immigration Office, Jamunaha, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
7) Immigration Office, Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
8) Immigration Office, Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
9) Immigration Office, Pokhara (not the entry point)
* Visa fees, rules and regulations can be changed without prior notice. For more information, please contact us in advance.